EFFECTIVE May 1ST, 2020
1. Policy Scope
2. Information We Collect
We use your personal information for purposes such as verifying your pick-up and drop off times and locations, matching you with the best possible routes and Volunteer, and monitoring your decreased carbon footprint. Hovr focuses on using your personal information to provide and improve our Services, respond to your requests, service user accounts connected to our Services, provide you with products, services or information you may request, communicate with you, and inform you about new products and services that may be of interest and to improve our site. We collect the following types of information:
- Information You Provide Us: Account registration details, shopper related information, car details, feedback, comments, communications with Hovr
- Information We Collect from Users of our Services: Location information, usage information, device information, communications between users, ride history, cookies, analytics, use of third-party technologies
- Information We Collect from Third Parties: Hovr’s service providers, ad partners, insurance companies, court records, public databases and anything else that might allow Hovr to confirm and maintain accurate information.
3. How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use the information that we collect for any of the following purposes:
- Improve Service functionality and efficiency
- Accurately match users with ideal shoppers and customers
- Provide, maintain and improve our services
- Provide assistance to users
- Personalize our services
- Measure and better understand Hovr’s performance
- Communicate with users
- Protect users, the community, Hovr and other legal reasons such as complying with applicable laws, assisting with law enforcement agencies if legally mandated, to find instances of abuse or misuse of Hovr’s services or illegal activity, maintain security and safety when using our Services
4. Sharing Information
Hovr does not sell your personal information. To better provide Services, Hovr may share your personal information with other Users of the Services, third parties (like social networks), and Hovr’s service providers.
We may share your information with third parties in other cases such as:
- If a government body requests information and we deemed it to be necessary to disclose such information in order to comply with applicable laws and legal processes;
- To cooperate with law enforcement or other government authorities as it relates to any investigations or other inquiries to the extent, we deem it necessary to protect either our users, the public, or Hovr.
- To defend or pursue legal claims as required or permitted by law.
- Enforcing our Terms of Service.
- Responding to any legal process including court orders and search warrants.
- To detect or protect against fraud, security, technical or legal issues associated with the use of our Services.
- At any time that you consent to such sharing.
5. Controlling Your Information
You have control over the information that you share with Hovr subject to certain limitations.
Hovr’s Services have been built in a way to minimize the amount of information that is stored within them. Nonetheless, if you want to review, update, change or delete the information that you have shared with Hovr, including deletion of your account, you may send a request to do so to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Even in the event that Hovr deletes your information, Hovr still may retain your ride history, without your personal information attached to the record of such ride(s). Hovr may also retain certain information for legitimate business purposes such as maintenance of security of the Services or to comply with applicable laws or regulations, depending on the circumstances of such deletion. You understand and agree that Hovr may have responsibility to law enforcement or other governmental entities or to its stakeholders, to maintain information if there is the possibility of any unsafe or illegal behavior to ensure the Services are not exploited in the future.
6. Age Restrictions
Hovr does not knowingly collect or solicit the personal information of anyone under the age of 13. Hovr Drop is not intended for children and in the event that Hovr determines that a person under 13 has provided personal information, we will delete that information immediately.
8. Contact Us